Our clubhouse is now located at Beldams Lane where a new pitch and clubhouse has been built.
The Parking Eye system at The Herts & Essex Sports Centre (Beldams Lane) is now in operation. Moving forward, anyone who is driving to the clubhouse/pitch must register their number plate at the front desk.
- Herts and Essex Sports Centre, Beldams Lane
- Park at the sports centre car park, please ensure that you register all cars at reception to avoid a fine
- There are changing facilities within the sports centre
- Hockerill College, Dunmow Road
- Park at the school carpark
- There are changing facilities by the pitch
Find us here
As a general rule Stortford play in
- Men: blue shirt with white shorts and red socks
- Ladies: blue shirt with blue skort and red socks
- All teas are served at Herts and Essex Sports Centre, Beldams Lane.
- Captains should contact the relevant Stortford team captain to advise on numbers/dietary requirements. Teas will be ordered for you unless you advise otherwise.
Pitch and Clubhouse
Construction on the new pitch and sports centre started on 4th May 2018 and was delivered for the season of 2019/20.
Stortford Hockey have been playing at Hockerill Anglo-European College since 1993 - away from the clubhouse at Cricketfield Lane.
The club used to play at Cricketfield Lane with the clubhouse and the grass pitches outside, which made for that lovely social interaction between the playing, the watching and the drinking afterwards.