We would like to thank our current sponsors and partners for their continued support to the club.
While you’re here visit our Bishop’s Stortford Hockey Club Business Directory for businesses who support our club.
For members of the club please see more information here on discounts and promotions.
Why we seek sponsorship
Hockey is still an amateur sport and, as such, playing members contribute to the cost of playing each week. We seek sponsorship to assist with raising funds to help with the maintenance and provision of club facilities, equipment and resources required by our club to increase our level of competitiveness and provide benefits to all club members.
Could you be our sponsor?
We welcome local sponsors in particular as well as national and international sponsors especially those with an interest in hockey. Sponsorship can range from pitchside boards (on either of our pitches), to individual team or player deals.
Members of the club range from 5 – 70 years old, but we are seeing massive growth in our junior section and particularly girls. The club is situated in Bishop’s Stortford right next to Stansted Airport and is a rapidly growing commuter town to London.
Our key opportunities are around our community outreach work where we currently provide coaching to 12 local primary schools and have links with a number of local secondary schools.
Features and Benefits
Sponsoring Bishop’s Stortford Hockey Club would give your business:
- Exposure to vast numbers of people through the local press and our membership base.
- Local newspapers coverage
- Social media
- Club members 600+
- Our new website has recently launched and receives 6,000+ site visits per month during the season from our members, parents, and opposition teams from across the East of England and visiting counties.
- An association with a successful, well established club, founded in 1948
- 6 Men’s and 8 Ladies teams
- Summer Hockey League
- Indoor Hockey
- Back to Hockey
- Flyerz Hockey
- Recognition for helping to support the local community including sport development in local schools.
Here are some of the sponsorship packages that we can offer:
- Pitch side banners (pitch within highly successful local school)
- Fixture card listing
- Logo on website
- Table at annual dinner (8 people)
- Sponsors day
- Monthly newsletter
- Where possible inclusion in local press and hockey/national press
- Sponsors stand at club
- Teams shirt sponsorship of Mens, Ladies and Juniors
- Regular social media inclusion
- Player sponsorship, profile listing amendment, website etc
- Social Event sponsorship
- Logo on interactive scoreboard
- Team Instagram pages
We are happy to discuss these packages further and will work with you as a sponsor towards a package that is beneficial for both yourself and Bishop’s Stortford Hockey Club.
PACKAGE 1 – MATCH DAY SPONSOR CONTENTS OF PACKAGE
- Social media posts in the lead up to the match.
- Company logo and name on interactive board in between games and at half time.
- Visible to all players and visitors on the match days (average 160+ players and coaches on average plus spectators).
- Company logo and name on the interactive board and TV linked in the clubhouse inbetween games and at half time.
PACKAGE 2 – TEAM SPONSOR CONTENTS OF PACKAGE
- Name and logo on training shirts
- Should your team have a social media account, for example the Mens 1s and Ladies 1s, you will benefit from Social media coverage on the relevant team Instagram. Posts will include your logo and name on game announcement and game result post.
- Team photos wearing training shirts with company logo.
- Brand exposure on match day, newspaper articles, social media and when shirts are worn by players away from the hockey pitch.
PACKAGE 3 – WEBSITE SPONSOR
- Company logo and name features in the sponsorship section of the Club’s Website.
- Advert on the club’s website with approximately 3,000 visits per month.
PACKAGE 4 – ADVERTISING BANNERS
- Bespoke advertising board around the pitch. Locations available at both of our home pitches at the Herts and Essex Sports Centre and Hockerill School.
- Visible to everyone who plays at either facility. The Herts and Essex Sports Centre is in use 7 days a week and is available to other clubs and sports societies.
- Banners can be seen in both photos and videos shared on the website, social media for all matches. This benefit would not be limited to Hockey Club photos only as this feature will be on show throughout the year. During the season there are roughly 110 adult league games not including junior or summer tournaments.
- Various banner sizes available. Price is for the season.